As a Sales Support Coordinator you will be required to interact with customers both internal and external, validating all customer purchase orders prior to the order entry process, resolving discrepancies and moving customer orders through the ERP system to be shipped & invoiced
This position is ideal for someone who enjoys interaction, developing productive working relationships and managing an ever-changing workload, where accuracy and attention to detail is key.
The role will drive excellent customer service by responding to requests and queries in a timely and professional manner.
We're passionate about investing in our people and equipping them with the technical knowledge, systems and tools through comprehensive training.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Respond to customer's requests promptly in a professional, polite and friendly manner
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle enquiries and complaints in a prioritised manner
• Build and maintain business relationship with customers, ensuring actions are processed promptly and accurately
• Dealing directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource through the workflow tools
• Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, enquiries, comments and complaints
• Record details of actions taken, using workflow tools
• Establish productive vendor relations to ensure quality of service to customers
• Own all order related issues to the satisfaction of the customer and the business
• Validate customer purchase orders and create internal sales orders
• Keep customers up to date with the status of their orders and any future product related information
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments such as training, marketing, business development, purchasing, sales and product management to effectively support the customer
• Advise customers of delivery dates and product information, liaise with warehouse on dispatch issues and requests
• Follow up on all customer interactions as required
• Entry of customer orders onto our internal ERP systems
• Managing and requesting the release of any order holds including VAT, credit rejection, incorrect shipping codes, margin holds, promotion holds etc.
• Handling of finance queries and incident management through to resolution
• Backlog review and management
• Managing and requesting creation of missing promotions
• Chasing missing configuration files from customers (if applicable)
• Daily/weekly point of sale (POS) checks and updates
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to multitask
• Handles confidential financial and personal information appropriately
• Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
• Possess strong problem solving skills
• Accurately captures customer information
• Good inter-personal skills
• Good communication and listening skills
• Willing to be flexible
• Good under pressure
• Computer literate with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
Level 4 or above for GCSE Mathematics and English
Join a growing global business
Westcon-Comstor is a leading name in IT distribution with US$4.35 billion in global revenues. Our job is to link technology vendors to our distribution partners who resell software and solutions to business and other customers.
This is an exciting time to join our expanding UK and Ireland operation, which serves the EMEA region. We have ambitious plans and huge future potential - you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic yet supportive culture.
- Flexible working
- Company laptop
- Health insurance
- Free parking
- GCSES LEVEL 4 MINIMUM IN MATH & ENGLISH