Fourth Floor is a dynamic and rapidly expanding digital commerce and advertising business based in the heart of Bristol with offices in London, Bordeaux, Stockholm and Toronto.
We work with content creators to produce amazing branded content, experiences, events and merchandise that get millions of views on YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and across social media.
We value our staff - we were named one of the 100 best small companies to work for in 2021 - and search for people who reflect our core values of taking responsibility, innovation, resilience, being a great colleague and acting like an owner.
We are looking for someone special to join our buying team as an Assistant Buyer, working with leading influencers and brands, creating awesome products.
Fourth Floor embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
You are a self-starter and fast learner, working with lots of different briefs and products, always looking to source even better products. You understand the product development process within the buying industry, as well as costing and margin management, and are already building up your supplier contacts to assist in new product briefs.
You are super organised, have a high attention to detail, create efficient processes and thrive working on multiple projects at once.
You have a passion for creativity and love to see a product or project transition from concept right through to delivery.
You will be working in the Procurement and Logistics team, managing the end-to-end product development and delivery across our gifting campaigns, and supporting a range of product areas within our Commerce function. Our gifting function is growing and you’ll be part of the team shaping its future.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
#1: Sourcing merchandise for our partners
#2: Gifting COS (cost of sales management)
#3: Gifting product development and critical path management to ensure on time delivery
#4: Ensuring product is on budget and up to spec
#5: Supply chain management (new and existing)
#6: Day to day running of Gifting Asana delivery board, maintenance and processes
#7: Maintenance of accurate procurement product and supplier databases
#8: Supporting your colleagues in the Procurement and Logistics team, as/when required
Must haves - what you need to do the job well
- Super organised - you have the ability to manage a number of different projects simultaneously, bringing order to everything, and never dropping the ball, as well as maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Fast learner - you thrive on picking up new processes and ideas quickly, and working out solutions to problems using your own initiative.
- People person - building relationships internally and externally is part of the role, excellent communication skills are key.
- Creativity - the role has lots of scope of creativity. Bringing gifting campaigns together from the very start, requires creativity alongside being incredibly organised.
- Commercial outlook - you need to ensure we’re creating gifting kits and products which are produced to an incredibly high standard, and still stack up commercially, with margin and profit being key.
Nice to haves - optional experience as a bonus
- Varied buying experience - Gifting brings together a number of different products - experience of working within different product areas will help you thrive in this role.
- Ecommerce experience - Part of the role is to support the Commerce Buyer, experience within ecommerce will ensure you can hit the ground running.
- A passion for video games and geek culture - you’ll be creating gifting kits and products for creators and clients, insider knowledge of the areas you’re working in will assist in creativity
THE FOURTH FLOOR WAY
These are the behaviours we need to have a thriving high-performance culture and that we expect of everyone that works here:
1. Take responsibility
- Don’t wait to be told
- Bring solutions, not problems.
- Use the freedoms you’re given wisely.
- Understand the process and work to improve it.
- Be honest and straightforward in words and actions.
2. Be resilient
- Be self-disciplined: stick to your objectives.
- Be self-motivating: don’t wait to be told - you know what needs to be done.
- Be self-aware: be honest with yourself, understand your biases and work to minimise their impact.
- Be self-improving: always learning and understanding.
- Reach for and surpass your objectives
- Challenge assumptions and bring new approaches
- Help us simplify and remove complexity.
- Use data and evidence as well as passion.
4. Act like an owner
- Ask: is this in the company’s best interests?
- Be the person who picks up rubbish left lying around.
5. Be a great colleague:
- Own and act the culture you want.
- Act with respect, understanding and empathy.
- Always question behaviour that is inconsistent with our values.
Our three-year goals are:
CLIENTS: Top three games, tech and entertainment influencer marketing agency in the world by market share
CONSUMERS: Number one games community ecommerce store by GMV
CREATORS: 100k creators paying for tools and services
TECHNOLOGY: World’s most accurate creator content prediction technology
Creativity is at the heart of everything we do at Fourth Floor and that requires a diverse team of great colleagues who feel they have a clear place with us, supporting us all to grow. The more inclusive our employees feel, the better we feel and the quicker we all develop. We are keen to meet people with varied backgrounds and experiences. We recruit based on merit and potential. If this role sounds like you and you are excited about joining us, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter, telling us more about yourself and why you’d be a great fit for this role.
- Flexible working
- Dental insurance
- Company laptop
- Health insurance
- office snacks
- casual dress
- Company socials
- Gym discount
- Merch discount