We’re looking for someone special to join our fast-growing global Campaign team.
Fourth Floor is a dynamic and rapidly expanding digital media agency headquartered in the heart of Bristol with offices in Bordeaux, Stockholm and Toronto.
We work with content creators to produce amazing branded video, experiences, events and merchandise that get millions of views on YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and elsewhere.
We value our staff and search for people who reflect our core values of taking responsibility, innovation, resilience, being a great colleague and acting like an owner.
We’re looking for a superstar Campaign Executive to join our growing team, supporting our business in the Nordics.
Fourth Floor embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We were nominated by Best Companies as one of the the UK's 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2021 and made their Marketing and Media 40 Best Agencies list.ABOUT YOU
You will be a self-starter with a proven track record of booking, managing and coordinating internal and external productions, including freelancers and temporary crews.
You are great at starting and building relationships, experienced in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders and fantastic at executing on plans.
You love working in fast-paced, quick-turnaround video environments and will be able to hit the ground running on a wide variety of production projects - from studio-based shoots, live multi-camera events, video game content edits and animation commissions.
And you love YouTube, watch a lot of Twitch, use Discord, and understand what’s happening in video games and entertainment and have an interest in the influencer marketing space.THE ROLE
You will be working in the campaign team, as part of the pitch team winning new production-based campaigns, and then the delivery team to coordinate and deliver production schedules, assets and production-led campaigns for a range of clients and influencers.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Researching clients and creators to aid campaign pitches.
- Matching the right creators to campaigns.
- Liaising with clients and creators on campaign schedules.
- Ensuring all campaigns conform to relevant regulations and laws.
- Checking all content before it goes live/as it happens.
- Ensuring all campaign analytics are uploaded and updated in the relevant database.
- Making the process simple and rewarding for clients and creators.
- At least 2 years working in a similar role.
- Fluent in Swedish or Norwegian.
- Thorough understanding of the creator/brand/social ecosystem.
- Knowledge of digital landscape and audience development.
- A passion for video games and geek culture.
- Highly organised, self-motivated with an attention to detail and the ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and always get the job done.
- Comfortable learning new tools and systems and improving processes.
- Strong communicator who is confident and clear when communicating or giving feedback.
These are the behaviours we need to have a thriving high-performance culture and that we expect of everyone that works here:
1. Take responsibility:
- Don’t wait to be told
- Bring solutions, not problems.
- Use the freedoms you’re given wisely.
- Understand the process and work to improve it.
- Be honest and straightforward in words and actions.
2. Be resilient
- Be self-disciplined: stick to your objectives.
- Be self-motivating: don’t wait to be told - you know what needs to be done.
- Be self-aware: be honest with yourself, understand your biases and work to minimise their impact.
- Be self-improving: always learning and understanding.
- Reach for and surpass your objectives
- Challenge assumptions and bring new approaches
- Help us simplify and remove complexity.
- Use data and evidence as well as passion.
4. Act like an owner:
- Ask: is this in the company’s best interests?
- Be the person who picks up rubbish left lying around.
5. Be a great colleague:
- Own and act the culture you want.
- Act with respect, understanding and empathy.
- Always question behaviour that is inconsistent with our values.
Our three-year goals are:
CLIENTS: Top three games, tech and entertainment influencer marketing agency in the world by market share
CONSUMERS: Number one games community ecommerce store by GMV
CREATORS: 100k creators paying for tools and services
TECHNOLOGY: World’s most accurate creator content prediction technologyEQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
Creativity is at the heart of everything we do at Fourth Floor and that requires a diverse team of great colleagues who feel they have a clear place with us, supporting us all to grow. The more inclusive our employees feel, the better we feel and the quicker we all develop. We are keen to meet people with varied backgrounds and experiences. We recruit based on merit and potential. If this role sounds like you and you are excited about joining us, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
Job Types: Full-time, permanent
- Flexible working
- Dental insurance
- Company laptop
- Health insurance
- office snacks
- casual dress
- Company socials
- Gym discount
- Merch discount
- Speaks Swedish or Norwegian