- To ensure that nursery policies are followed and paperwork completed
- To ensure that the children have ample opportunities for exploration at all times Planning lessons / activities as required.
- To understand and respect the need for consistency of care for the children – report for duty on time, maintain regular attendance, give appropriate notice of holiday requests and report non-attendance through sickness promptly and appropriately
- To assist in providing a safe, supportive and caring environment for young children in the care of Oak Tree Day Nursery; to ensure that all aspects of each individual child’s development are given full consideration
- To greet the parents and children as they arrive
- To show the children new Play and Learn Methods
- A good understanding of EYFS
- A knowledge and understanding of child development
- A good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Awareness and understanding of equal opportunities
- Willingness to Learn
- GCSE C/4 or above or equivalents.
- A Career in the childcare industry.