We’re looking for someone special to join our fast-growing global partnerships team to support our Nordics operation.
Fourth Floor is a dynamic and rapidly expanding digital media agency headquartered in the heart of Bristol with offices in Bordeaux, Stockholm and Toronto.
We work with content creators to produce amazing branded video, experiences, events and merchandise that get millions of views on YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and elsewhere.
We value our staff and search for people who reflect our core values of taking responsibility, innovation, resilience, being a great colleague and acting like an owner.
We’re looking for a superstar Client Success Manager to join our growing team, supporting our business in the Nordics.
Fourth Floor embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We were nominated by Best Companies as one of the the UK's 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2021 and made their Marketing and Media 40 Best Agencies list.
You will be a self-starter with a proven track record of successful client management and building brilliant relationships with clients beyond the UK.
As a customer service champion, you are passionate about ensuring clients receive the best possible experience.
You have a strong ability to problem solve and deliver solutions which effectively meet the needs of clients.
And you love YouTube, watch a lot of Twitch, use Discord, and understand what’s happening in video games and entertainment and have an interest in the influencer marketing space.THE ROLE
You will be working in our client success function, ensuring that Fourth Floor Creative delivers best in class service to our retained clients.
Working as the primary point of contact, you will ensure effective communication is maintained with clients post sale.
You will collaborate across the rest of the Fourth Floor Group to ensure deliverables are met within agreed timeframes.
- Be the main client facing point of contact for post-sale campaigns to ensure smooth execution and delivery;
- Provide the highest level of customer service to clients;
- Attend retained client meetings and offer advice to clients on services and products;
- Track campaign performance to ensure all campaigns are meeting their success criteria, through monitoring of campaign KPI adherence;
- Ensure that campaign goals, scope and brief are fully understood and being delivered through up to date knowledge and awareness of all deals in pipeline and delivery;
- Ensure appropriate post campaign activities are fully completed;
- Ensure campaigns at risk are being actioned appropriately;
- Clarify any questions Delivery may have about the campaign, and help resolve any blockers raised quickly;
- Keep Partnerships apprised of all key issues, updated and relevant data throughout the campaign process;
- Organise, run and ensure actions are taken and opportunities for improvement (OFIs) are added to the correct boards for all campaign retrospectives using plan, do, check and act processes;
- Report on client revenue success, including maintaining weekly scorecard, client revenue data sheet and the client sales breakdown sheet;
- Work with the Managing Director on capturing data for monthly and quarterly sales forecasts;
- Manage NPS for clients and develop other surveys to capture client feedback;
- Participating in marketing plans and promotion of Fourth Floor, including entering awards;
- Update relevant lead generation and marketing information documents, including game release tracker, partnership success tracker and campaigns from rival agencies;
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure Billing and Legal compliance;
- Identify product bugs/issues, troubleshoots to identify source, and updates teams of status/resolution;
- Expert of all Fourth Floor products and exhibits a strong foundation of technical knowledge;
- Gather and analyse campaign data results and communicates findings with clients;
- Provide recommendations for upsell opportunities to partnerships
- At least 2 years working in a similar role
- Fluent in Swedish or Norwegian.
- Thorough understanding of the creator/brand/social ecosystem.
- Knowledge of digital landscape and audience development.
- A passion for video games and geek culture.
- Track record of successful client management
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Able to effectively work across boundaries
- Highly organised, self-motivated with an attention to detail and the ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and always get the job done.
- Strong communicator who is confident and clear when communicating or giving feedback.
- Brilliant at collaborating across multiple boundaries
- Bring enthusiasm, drive and positivity to everything you do, actively seeking opportunities to push yourself, learn along the way, and share your learning with others.
These are the behaviours we need to have a thriving high-performance culture and that we expect of everyone that works here:
1. Take responsibility:
- Don’t wait to be told
- Bring solutions, not problems.
- Use the freedoms you’re given wisely.
- Understand the process and work to improve it.
- Be honest and straightforward in words and actions.
2. Be resilient:
- Be self-disciplined: stick to your objectives
- Be self-motivating: don’t wait to be told - you know what needs to be done
- Be self-aware: be honest with yourself, understand your biases and work to minimise their impact
- Be self-improving: always learning and understanding
- Reach for and surpass your objectives
- Challenge assumptions and bring new approaches
- Help us simplify and remove complexity.
- Use data and evidence as well as passion.
4. Act like an owner:
- Ask: is this in the company’s best interests?
- Be the person who picks up rubbish left lying around.
5. Be a great colleague:
- Own and act the culture you want.
- Act with respect, understanding and empathy.
- Always question behaviour that is inconsistent with our values.
Our three-year goals are:
CLIENTS: Top three games, tech and entertainment influencer marketing agency in the world by market share
CONSUMERS: Number one games community ecommerce store by GMV
CREATORS: 100k creators paying for tools and services
TECHNOLOGY: World’s most accurate creator content prediction technologyEQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
Creativity is at the heart of everything we do at Fourth Floor and that requires a diverse team of great colleagues who feel they have a clear place with us, supporting us all to grow. The more inclusive our employees feel, the better we feel and the quicker we all develop. We are keen to meet people with varied backgrounds and experiences. We recruit based on merit and potential. If this role sounds like you and you are excited about joining us, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
Job Types: Full-time, permanent
- Flexible working
- Dental insurance
- Company laptop
- Health insurance
- office snacks
- casual dress
- Company socials
- Gym discount
- Merch discount
- Speaks Swedish or Norwegian