This diploma in C++ and Python programming course is a great way to get started in programming. It covers the study of the C++ and Python group of languages used to build most of the world’s object oriented systems.
The course is for interested students with a good level of computer literacy who wish to acquire programming skills. It is also ideal for those who wish to move to a developer role or areas such as software engineering. This is a great course to develop your coding skills. It teaches key features of imperative programming using C and is an ideal preliminary to the Object-Oriented Programming using Python. Join the course now!
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.