This digital business skills suite is a course built from 27 bite-size modules, designed for learners developing their digital marketing knowledge for business. Learn about social media, writing for websites, analytics and SEO.
Businesses are now firmly planted in the digital age, with more people able to access the internet than ever before. It’s important to have a social media presence, a working website and associated analytics, but without any digital business objectives can you truly measure the progress you are making?
With more customers available online than ever before, it is important that businesses recognise the importance of being active on social media, running social media campaigns, having effective and user-friendly websites, and are able to measure the effectiveness of their digital marketing campaigns.
This digital business skills suite is a course built from 27 bite-size modules, designed for learners developing their digital marketing knowledge for business
Who should take this course?
The digital business skills suite is aimed at those with little or no prior experience in digital business and marketing and who wish to develop their knowledge of how to use digital methods to market their business.
This includes training providers who deliver face to face training in digital skills who wish to offer a blended programme, individuals who wish to up-skill in using digital marketing techniques and businesses who wish to increase skills in-house in using digital marketing tools and technologies.
What does this course cover?
Upon completion of this training suite, learners will be able to implement digital marketing skills and strategies into writing for websites and social media campaigns, and begin to have an understanding of analytical data and how to measure the success of a digital marketing campaign.
With this online training, learners will be able to identify the popular social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, be able to describe what they can be used for, and understand how to implement a social media campaign. Learners will also understand the full benefits of a strong company website, will be able to write for the website and have a clear understanding of basic web design.
This e-learning suite is made up of the following modules:
- Introduction to Social Media Tools
- Introduction to Facebook for Business
- Introduction to Twitter for Business
- Introduction to LinkedIn for Business
- Introduction to Social Media Management Tools
- Implementing a Facebook campaign for your business
- Implementing a Twitter campaign for your business
- Implementing a LinkedIn campaign for your business
- Introduction to the use of websites for businesses
- Website design tools advantages and disadvantages
- Website design basics
- Writing for your website
- Mobile friendly websites
- Website user experience and psychology
- Hosting a website
- Website security
- Introduction to and using digital marketing and analytics to drive business
- What is data analytics?
- Overview of SEO
- Developing digital business objectives
- Analysing the success of a digital marketing campaign
Having completed this training, learners will be able to:
- Understand the importance of social media for business
- Recognise what impact a social media campaign will have on your business and how to implement one
- Be able to understand key website aspects from design, writing web copy, SEO and data analytics, website hosting, and mobile friendly websites
- Develop business objectives and be able to look at how successful a digital marketing campaign has been