We would like to support a caring, fun and enthusiastic person with their apprenticeship and to join our growing team!
• To assist in providing a stimulating and varied programme of play and learning opportunities, helping
children to learn and develop at their own pace.
• To ensure the safety and well-being of the children.
• To work as part of a team and support colleagues.
• To assist in the setting up and clearing away of all activities and equipment.
• To assist in ensuring high standards of hygiene and safety are maintained at all times.
• To ensure that any information received concerning the children is kept confidential at all times.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Willing to learn
- Commitment to complete apprenticeship
- A good standard of English and Maths
- A Career in Childcare