If you want to get into this industry, then consider taking this Nail Technician Diploma CPD Accredited course in order to become a pedicurist, manicurist or even to get a part time hobby.
The course starts with the basics of nail salon and gives you an understanding of the nail anatomy. Following that you learn about the manicuring and pedicure processes including scrub, hydration and aromatherapy pedicure. Next on the list you focus on the application process of acrylic products on nails, get professional tips and discover different nail care products. Finally, you look into setting up your own business through researching business plans, clients and much more.
This course can help you get the basics of nail care and allow for you to have a fun activity. By completing this course you can also get a head start in the beauty salon industry.
Who is the course for?
- People who want to learn more about taking care of nails
- People who want to pursue a career in the beauty salon industry
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.