- Provide online reviews for website on a flexible basis from home
- Can be a good way to supplement your income or fit work in around other commitments
- Pay and hours can be unpredictable and you'll need access to a computer
As an online reviewer, you'll write reviews for websites and products based on your experiences of them, usually from your own home.
- Be given a task by the company that is employing you and you may be asked to write up your experience
- You may be asked to record your thoughts as audio or video
Pay is usually per task, and you'll often be allocated tasks based on your previous performance or because you fit into a particular target group.
You'll usually work from home, or in an office.
There are no set requirements for this kind of role but you'll need access to a computer and the internet, and you'll need to be able to communicate your views well in writing or verbally.
You'll also need to be proactive, organised, and self disciplined to take advantage of opportunities as they arise and submit your reviews on time.
Most online reviewers use this work to supplement their income or as a flexible source of work that they can fit in around their other commitments.