- Provide administrative support to clubs and societies
- You'll need organisational skills, communication skills, IT skills
- You could take on more responsibilities at your club, like treasury work
- Answering membership enquiries by post, phone and online
- Typing up minutes of club committee meetings
- Planning events and activities
- Organising fundraising
- Updating membership records
- Producing and sending out club newsletters
- Supervising volunteers
You'll work flexible hours, which are likely to include some evenings and weekends when attending meetings and events.
This role would be ideal for someone with an interest in sport with good organisational skills, communication skills, and IT skills.
You'll need a good standard of general education, with good reading, writing and number skills.
Administration or finance experience would be helpful.
With experience, you could take on more responsibilities at your club, like treasury work or management duties. You could also move into office administration, events management or charity fundraising.