Fourth Floor is a dynamic and rapidly expanding digital marketing services group headquartered in the heart of Bristol with offices in London, Stockholm and Toronto.
We work with content creators to produce amazing branded video, experiences, events and merchandise that get millions of views on YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and elsewhere.
Our expertise and passion is social and influencer marketing services specialised in video games, games-focused content creators and gaming audiences
We value our staff and search for people who reflect our core values of taking responsibility, innovation, resilience, being a great colleague and acting like an owner.
We’re looking for a superstar data analyst to join our team.
Fourth Floor embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We were nominated by Best Companies as one of the the UK's 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2021 and made their Marketing and Media 40 Best Agencies list.
You have a proven track record of working within a data analyst role, and experience acquiring, manipulating, normalising and visualizing data for trend analysis.
You have an analytical mind, and can follow a logical process to understand business requirements and surface meaningful and informative insight, through acquiring, manipulating and combining quantitative and qualitative data, trends, data models and research.
You are curious and excited about using data to predict social influence and how consumers will behave, driving positive outcomes through data-driven decision-making.
You are passionate about the power of data, and able to inspire others by making the complex simple and actionable.
You have worked for an agency, platform or media company uncovering actionable insights and market trend opportunities for clients or internal teams.
You are fascinated by consumer behaviour across social and digital channels such as YouTube, Twitch, TikTok and Reddit (alongside traditional media) and you want to unpick how the creator economy and influencer marketing could work more effectively.
You are curious and enjoy testing hypotheses, striving to reach a conclusion that you know will provide value to us, our clients and the creators we work with.
You will be working in the insight team, providing industry-leading insight for internal teams to delight our clients, creators, consumers and colleagues.
- Analyse game brand and product data to help form the direction of a given campaign pitch and setting KPI’s to monitor the campaign and use to optimise and deliver activity.
- Ensure all insight and analytical output fits the given brief to achieve specific goals.
- Work as part of all business units to optimise how we deliver client and creator reports and actionable insight generation such as insight into creator selection and list generation process.
- Act as a catalyst for data-driven decision-making across all business units, driving the use of data and insight to drive strategic business decisions, enhance operational efficiency, and uncover valuable insights.
- Ensure we always delight our clients and creators by delivering them meaningful, timely and actionable insight.
- Adapte analysis and learnings to create actionable tasks for future campaigns.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain data sets using best practice.
- Manipulate and normalize data into formats analysis can be performed, and clear visualisations produced.
- Filter and clean data on a regular basis, compliant to GDPR.
- Ensure data visualization standards are maintained and explore new, cutting-edge tools to periodically raise those standards.
- Adapt analysis and learnings constantly feeding this back into the campaign processes.
- Maintain data framework standards and adherence to all FF data regulation and governance procedures and external standards such as GDPR but not restricted to.
- Support the design and the visualisation of insight to clearly cascade key research and messaging.
- At least 2 years working in a similar role, preferably within a marketing agency or client delivery environment.
- A passion for video games and geek culture.
- Knowledge of social platforms, games-focused content creators and gaming audiences
- Detailed knowledge of data, insight and it’s application through visualisation
- Working knowledge of data extraction, manipulation and visualisation
- Understanding of ETL processes
- Detailed knowledge of different databases and data formats (CSV, JSON)
- Ability to design reports and visualise insight
- Experience of business partnering
- Highly organised, self-motivated with an attention to detail and the ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and always get the job done.
- Comfortable learning new tools and systems and improving processes.
- Strong communicator who is confident and clear when communicating or giving feedback.
Creativity is at the heart of everything we do at Fourth Floor and that requires a diverse team of great colleagues who feel they have a clear place with us, supporting us all to grow. The more inclusive our employees feel, the better we feel and the quicker we all develop. We are keen to meet people with varied backgrounds and experiences. We recruit based on merit and potential. If this role sounds like you and you are excited about joining us, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
- Flexible working
- Dental insurance
- Company laptop
- Health insurance
- office snacks
- casual dress
- Company socials
- Gym discount
- Merch discount